Meet Jeff Wirtz at the Washington Friends of Farms & Forests (WFFF) All Agency Pest / Pesticide Issues Forum, to take place October 26 at the Lacey Conference Center (Farm Bureau building), Lacey, WA.
Please join us for regulatory discussions and presentations with the goal to include every state agency that uses, regulates or educates about pesticides in the State of Washington.
Compliance Services International (CSI) is an award winning consultancy providing innovative solutions to meet regulatory and environmental challenges. Regulatory requirements, environmental challenges, and global markets are ever-changing. Our diverse staff of regulatory professionals and scientists in North America and Europe, along with associates around the world, continually adapt to develop strategic approaches to meet our clients’ needs.
Experienced Support For:
- Global Regulatory Strategy
- Registration Dossier Preparation & Submission
- Ecotoxicology & Risk Assessment
- Environmental Fate & Exposure Modeling
- Study Design, Placement & Monitoring
- Spatial Analysis & Data Systems