ACS Fall National Virtual Meeting and Exposition - August 17-20, 2020
The 260th ACS Fall National Virtual Meeting and Exposition (50th Anniversary) is rapidly approaching. Several regulatory and technical consulting staff members from Compliance Services International (CSI) will be in attendance, presenting and will be available for consultation throughout the meeting. CSI is pleased to be a sponsor for the AGRO Division. If you are going to be in attendance and would like to have a conversation regarding CSI’s regulatory and scientific consulting services, please contact us.
Please plan to visit with our technical scientific and regulatory experts during the meeting who are involved with fostering sustainable agriculture and protecting public health and the environment through chemistry and within this year’s theme of “Moving Chemistry From Bench to Market.” Contact the following staff by calling 253-473-9007.
- Bernalyn McGaughey – President / CEO
- Jennifer Stafford – Senior Consultant / Avian Ecotoxicologist
- Ashlea Frank – Principal Consultant / Endangered Species
- Leah Duzy – Principal Consultant / Agricultural Economist
- Larry Brewer – Principal Consultant / Terrestrial Ecotoxicologist
- Melinda Bowman – Principal Consultant / Regulatory Affairs
Please check out CSI’s full page advert published in the PICOGRAM by clicking the image below.
For a complete list of events that CSI will be attending in 2020, please visit our Events page.