Come join Compliance Services International (CSI) technical and regulatory consultants at the HCPA IMPACT2022 Mid-Year Meeting on May 11-12, 2022 in Washington, DC.
From the website:
- HCPA’s Mid-Year Meeting (MYM), IMPACT2022, is the premier conference to learn about and engage on the public policy issues that impact the household and commercial products industry.
- Thought leaders from inside and outside the industry will discuss regulatory issues, information related to product registrations, the disruptions caused by COVID-19, and so much more.
- Every Division and Committee will host expert-led sessions on issues that impact household and commercial products, including ingredient communication, retailer expectations, product safety, the supply chain, market trends, packaging, and technical issues.
Melinda, Jennifer, and Jeremy will be available throughout this meeting to meet with you and answer any questions you have regarding our regulatory and technical consultancy services.
Compliance Services International (CSI) has an established reputation in supporting registration of a range of antimicrobial/biocidal products including disinfectants, sterilizers, preservatives, and unique antimicrobial applications. We support clients introducing their products in European and North American markets through cost-effective strategies.
In the US, we help clients with US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulated antimicrobial products, as well as State registration management.
In Europe, we assist with active substance approval and biocidal product authorisations to comply with the requirements for the European Economic Area (EEA) (i.e. EU27 plus Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway). With the new GB BRP regulation now in force for Great Britain, CSI is able to offer GB Article 95 representative support for EU companies.
We also support the global marketplace and have successfully assisted firms with registrations in Canada, Latin America, Asia (China/Taiwan), Australasia, and other geographical markets.
Experienced Support For:
- Registration Dossier Preparation & Submission
- Regulatory Strategy
- Data Review & Evaluation
- Hazard, Exposure, & Risk Assessments for Human Health & Environment
- Task Force Management
- Litigation Support