Product labels containing EPA’s Emerging Viral Pathogen (EVP) claim terminology, and which claim efficacy against an appropriate tier of viral pathogens, can now apply EPA’s EVP guidance to OFF-LABEL claims against the monkeypox virus.
EPA’s Emerging Viral Pathogen listing currently contains the following viruses:
Please contact CSI to learn more about how you may apply the EVP to your product claims, or if you need assistance amending your product label to take advantage of the EVP provisions.
Read more about our antimicrobial support services here.
Experienced Support For:
- Global Regulatory Strategy
- Dossier Preparation Submission
- Regulatory Agency Liaison
- Human Health & Environmental Risk Assessment
- Endocrine Disruptor Data Review
- Task Force Representation & Administration
- Applied Economic Analysis