Compliance Services International (CSI) Business Development / Regulatory Consultant Jeremiah Wilson will be attending the Household & Commercial Products Association (HCPA) “IMPACT2020” Mid-Year Virutal Meeting. If you are going to be in attendance and would like to have a conversation regarding CSI’s global scientific and regulatory consulting services pertaining to any of the following industry service sectors, please contact us.
Regulatory Consulting Services
Industry Sectors: Crop Protection, Biocides / Antimicrobials, Chemicals, Consumer / I&I Products, Animal Health, Human Pharmaceuticals
- USA and EU Pesticide Product Registration (Conventional, Biocide/Antimicrobial, Biopesticide, Registration Review, Data-Call In)
- State Registration / Renewals Management
- Product Label (Master and Production) & SDS Support
- Consumer and Industrial & Institutional (I&I) Product Support
- EU REACH & CLP Support
- EU Biocidal Products and Cosmetics Regulation Support
- Applied Economic Research and Agricultural and Food Policy Economic Impact Analysis
IMPACT2020 is the premier conference to learn and engage on the public policy issues impacting the household and commercial products industry.
- Each year, the HCPA Mid-Year Meeting brings together our member companies’ executive leadership for learning, networking and business.
- Every division and committee will host expert-led sessions on issues impacting consumer products, including ingredient communication, retailer expectations, product safety, refuting misinformation, supply chain, market trends, packaging and technical issues.
For a complete list of current events we will be attending, please visit our Events page.